No replies to this topic

#1 B_Hanlon

B_Hanlon

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 623 posts
  • LocationPomfret Center, CT

Posted 21 January 2014 - 01:44 PM

I have been real happy with the launch of this forum, it has been exactly what we intended after Little League made the decision to close their facebook page.

Now comes the real challenge of how we spread the word as prime time is just around the corner.  

Most of the current members that frequent and contribute to this forum do so with the satisfaction of helping the parent, manager, coach or Little League board member that needs some help or advise. Unfortunately, most of the people with the occasional question would not be able to locate this forum today.I struggled with a name and decided on League Resource Center (if only I could sneak the word Little in front of League).

I am very fortunate to have a good friend and fellow Little League supporter that offered to host the site on his server and he also got this up and running from a technical position. I intend to discuss some ways to get this board more visibility but before I do so thought I would reach out to the current community to see what they think might be some key words or phrases that the occasional visitor might Google that would lead them to this forum. If we have any web experts out there in the audience perhaps they have some ideas as well. 

I will be at the LL Congress but not sure what can be done at that level or if the DA's are even the target market. I could have had some pins made up if I had a budget.  

I don't think it would take too much to get this better positioned but need to find those key words or key phrases. 

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Little League Forum, Little League Discussions, Little League

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users