2 new regions in the US and realignment:
United States Regional Breakdown:
- New England Region: Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts
- Metro Region: New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, Rhode Island
- Mid-Atlantic Region: Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, Washington, D.C.
- Southeast Region: West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Florida, Alabama
- Southwest Region: Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas East, Texas West, Colorado, New Mexico
- Great Lakes Region: Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky
- Midwest Region: Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas
- West Region: Hawaii, Northern California, Southern California, Arizona
- Northwest Region: Alaska, Idaho, Oregon, Washington
- Mountain Region: Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Nevada
2 more International bids as well between Puerto Rico, Cuba, and Panama:
International Regional Breakdown:
A three-year rotation for direct entry into the Little League Baseball World Series will be established between Cuba, Puerto Rico, and Panama with two teams earning an automatic bid to the tournament each year and the remaining team competing through its respective regional tournament. The order for that rotation will be determined at the annual Little League Baseball World Series Luncheon held in June 2020. These teams will join the existing international regions: Asia-Pacific Region, Australia Region, Canada Region, Caribbean Region, Europe & Africa Region, Japan Region, Latin America Region, and Mexico Region.